Monday 29 October 2007

10 Things I hate about Leopard

1. Dark grey everywhere.  It's such a dull looking experience
2. Small icons in the finder sidebar, now i have to hunt and peck with the mouse
3. Everything looks like iTunes. 
4. The icons,  now I have to hunt and peck for the movies, documents, you know it, you're doing it too
5. The transparent menu's, just horrible. I have a slight sight disability, and its messing with my head
6. The transparent menu bar at the top, now i have to put white on all my backgrounds
7. Capital letters in the sidebars. so 'Germanic'
8. Stacks, simply awful. and hard to find what you are looking for. I liked the old menu's
9. The sheets shadows, they seem to look completely wrong.
10. The dock of course. more confusing again for anyone with sight impairments

No comments: